Jet-Lube 550 Extreme Anti-Seize Compound is a non-metallic anti-seize formulated with the ideal balance of molybdenum disulfide and surface modified synthetic graphite. 550 Extreme is designed for applications over a wide range of temperatures, environments, and materials.
- Non-metallic anti-seize.
- Contains molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) and graphite.
- Compatible with steel, aluminium, stainless steel, iron, titanium, copper, alloys, plastics, gasket materials, and packings.
- Protects components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing, and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out, or squeeze out of threads.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion, or vibration.
- No thinning required.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Conforms to Military Specification MIL-PRF-907E.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply root to crest to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.