Jet-Lube 769 Lubricant is the foremost penetrant, lubricant, moisture displacer, corrosion preventative available today. 769 is unequalled in performance where high moisture, salt water, salt spray and other harsh environments are encountered.
Service Rating: -31°C (25°F) to 150°C (300°F)
Colour: Clear Liquid
- Multipurpose lubricant, penetrant, protectant and moisture displacment formula.
- Nonflamable, nonevaporating, silicone free.
- Dielectric Strength & Breakdown Voltage: >35,000 volts.
- Protects against rust, oxidation and galvanic corrosion.
- Penetrates tight spaces and deposits a rust preventative lubricating film.
- Cleans rust and corrosion, leaving behind a protective coating.
- Excellent as a cleaning lubricant for confined spaces (ie: lock mechanisms).
- Non-aerosol formula; contains no methylene chloride, chlorofluorocarbons (CFC’s), or 1,1,1-trichloroethane (methyl chloroform)
- NSF Registered H2.
- Conforms to Military Specifications A-A-50493, MIL-C-23411A, MIL-C-81309E Type II & III, MIL-PRF-16173E Grade 3.
Actuators, Bearings, Blades, Bolts, Cables, Capstans, Castings, Chains, Chucks, Coils, Conveyors, Corroded Fasteners, Dies, Doors, Hinges, Firearms, Forgings, Frozen Joints, Gears, Gauges, Guides, Hoists, Ignition Systems, Jigs, Joints, Keyways, Latches, Locks, Manhole Covers, Motors, Nuts, Pins, Pulleys, Relays, Screws, Seals, Shafts, Shims, Slides, Spark Plugs, Springs, Studs, Swivels, Switches, Terminals, Valves, Vises, Ways, Winches, Wiring Harnesses, Wheels, etc., etc., etc.,…769 Uses and counting.