Jet-Lube Arctic Grease is designed for cold environment applications where fluid film strength and a stable grease consistency are important.
Service Rating: -65°C (-54°F) to 106°C (225°F)
Thickener: Calcium Soap
NLGI Grade 2
Timken Load: 27 Kgs
- Designed for low temperature rolling element and bearing applications.
- Excellent with high-speed bearings, 12,000 rpm to 14,000 rpm.
- Superior metal adhesion properties.
- Contains rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
- Resistant to the effects of water, ice, cold, salt and oxidation.
- Excellent work stability under load, shock and vibration.
- Protects equipment from damage caused by dirt, dust, sediment, rain and high humidity.
- Pumpable consistency, even at low temperatures.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metal.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).