Jet-Lube C-Plate provides a durable, acid-free, corrosion resistant, micro-thin coating of copper to machined surfaces.
- Adheres to steel surfaces.
- Air cures at room temperature in 4-6 hours.
- Copper coated surface is acid free and corrosion resistant.
- Can be burnished into the treated steel surface.
- Low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Contains no ozone depleting substances.
- Prevents galling during break in process of freshly cut threads.
- Provides a dissimilar metal for metal-to-metal contact points under load.