Jet-Lube ECF Anti-Seize Compound is a metal-free, biodegradable, non-toxic, high-temperature anti-seize, formulated for extreme chemical exposure and corrosive environments applications. Use for long-term protection of flange bolts and any threaded surface requiring protection from harsh environments.
-Service Rating: 54°C (-65°F) to 1427°C (2600°F)
-NLGI Grade 2
- Metal free, biodegradable, nontoxic anti-seize compound.
- Non conductive.
- Compatible with most metals and alloys.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out, or squeeze out of threads.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion, or vibration.
- No thinning required.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply root to crest to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.