Jet-Lube Graphite Petrolatum Anti-Seize is designed to prevent seizing during assembly and disassembly of aircraft engine spark plugs and threaded fasteners, at temperatures below 482°C.
Service Rating: -54°C (-65°F) to 482°C (900°F)
NLGI Grade 2
- Compatible with austenitic stainless steels, titanium, nickel and cobalt alloys and other similar corrosion resistant metals and alloys.
- Contains 50% pure graphite.
- Highly conductive.
- Prevents seizing during the assembly or disassembly of aircraft engine spark plugs, threaded fasteners and fittings.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- Conforms to Military Specification AMS-2518 (formerly MIL-T-5544C)
Not Recommended for:
- Aluminium, Cadmum alloys, or Zinc coated parts and fasteners.
- Threaded connections: Apply a thin layer to both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply a thin coating to all surfaces that will be in contact.