Jet-Lube Jacking System Grease ECF is an environmentally sensitive , extreme service, EP grease designed for heavily loaded gear applications. The ECF product line has a “Yellow” rating in Norway and an “E” rating in the UK and Netherlands. These are the most safe environmental ratings for a lubricating grease.
Service Rating: -20°C (-4°F) to 149°C (300°F)
Thickener: Calcium Sulfonate Complex
NLGI Grade 2
- Conforms to the strict North Sea Environmental Guidelines.
- Excellent environmental properties.
- High load resistant.
- Water resistant.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Safe for offshore personnel.
- Biodegradable, non-bioaccumulative.
- Outstanding film strength.
- Easy to apply.
- EPA 1311-TCLP.
- OSPAR Commision – HOCNF.
- Classification – “Yellow” Rating for Norway.
- Classification – “E” for the United Kingdom & the Netherland.
- Certified BTEX free (report available upon request).