Jet-Lube 21 is a copper based, economical thread compound for use with drill collars and all subsurface drilling tools.
Service Rating: -18°C (-0°F) to 205°C (400°F)
Thickener: Aluminium Stearate
NLGI Grade 1
Friction Factor: 1.15
- Contains metallic copper and graphite
- Does not contain lead, zinc or PTFE.
- Sticks to wet joints; will not wash off.
- Fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure, and anti-wear additives.
- Designed for drilling conditions up to 3,000 meters, collar sizes up to 6 1/4″.
- Ideal for mud filled, deep, high-angle and problem holes involving high temperatures and whip stocks.
- Can be used with horizontal drilling applications.
- Conforms to API R7G makeup charts.