Jet-Lube KopR-Kote Anti-Seize Compound is a copper anti-seize and lubricant. KopR-Kote will prevent seizing and galling in high temperature, moisture, and vibration applications. KopR-Kote is blended with copper, friction reducing graphite, molybdenum disulfide, and fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors.
- Contains pure metallic copper, molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) and graphite.
- Protects threaded and mated components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing, and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out, or squeeze out of threads.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion, or vibration.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- NSF Registered H1.
- Conforms to Military Specification MIL-PRF-907E.
- Compatible with most metals and alloys, except stainless steel above 288°C (550°F), aluminium and zinc.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply “root to crest” to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.
Click here for Kopr-Kote Drilling.