Jet-Lube KovR-Kote is a metal free, economical thread compound for use with drill collars, all subsurface drilling tools, tubing and casing.
Service Rating: -18°C (-0°F) to 205°C (400°F)
Thickener: Aluminium Stearate
NLGI Grade: 1
Friction Factor: 1.0
- Metal free, economical drilling compound.
- Does not contain lead, zinc or PTFE.
- Works on all types of non proprietary threaded connections.
- Sticks to wet joint; will not wash off.
- Fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives.
- Can be used as a running, sealing and storage compound.
- Ideal for mud filled, deep, high-angle and problem holes involving high temperatures and whip stocks.
- Suitable for horizontal drilling applications.
- Designed as a non-metallic Z-50 thread compound alternative. Click here for Z-50 vs Kov’r-Kote comparison document.