Jet-Lube Marine-KopR Anti-Seize Compound is a high temperature, water-resistant, copper based, anti-seize and lubricant. Marine-KopR will prevent seizing, galling, rust, and corrosion, in high temperature, high vibration, marine environment applications.
- Contains pure metallic copper and graphite.
- Extremely water-resistant.
- Protects components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out or squeeze out of threads.
- No thinning required.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion or vibration.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Compatible with most metals and alloys, except stainless steel above 288°C (550°F), aluminium and zinc.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply “root to crest” to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.