Jet-Lube Marine-Moly Lubricating Paste is formulated with molybdenum disulfide to provide a low friction “plating” to metal surfaces. Marine-Moly prevents seizing and galling of threaded and mated metal components.
Service Rating: -185°C (-300°F) to 400°C (750°F)
Thickener: Organo Clay
NLGI Grade 2
- Clay thickened, high load, high temperature, water-resistant grease.; non-melting formulation.
- Contains 20% molybdenum disulfide.
- Very adhesive to metal.
- Contains rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors, acid neutralizers and metal deactivators.
- Resistant to the effects of water, heat, weathering, oxidation and heavy loads.
- Excellent work stability under high loads, shock and vibration.
- Protects equipment from damage caused by dirt, dust, sediment, rain and high humidity.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metal.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).