Jet-Lube Moly-Mist is a dry film lubricant consisting of a high percentage of molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) suspended in a quick drying solvent.
Service Rating: -185°C (-300°F) to 400°C (750°F)
Coefficient of Friction: 0.03
- Bonds to ferrous and nonferrous metals, plastics, glass, rubber, wood and other materials.
- Cures without heating.
- Prevents galling, seizure, stick-slip, fretting and corrosion.
- Inert to water, oil, alkalies and many acids and solvents.
- Ideal for hard to reach and irregular surfaces requiring a dry lubricant.
- Available as an aerosol or bulk liquid.