Jet-Lube Moly Petrolatum Anti-Seize is designed to prevent seizing during assembly and disassembly of aircraft engine spark plugs and threaded fasteners, at temperatures below 430°C.
- Contains 50% molybdenum disulfide (MoS2).
- Highly conductive.
- Prevents seizing during the assembly or disassembly of aircraft engine spark plugs, threaded fasteners and fittings.
- Compatible with austenitic stainless steels, titanium, nickel and cobalt alloys and other similar corrosion resistant metals and alloys.
- Conforms to Military Specification MIL-PRF-83483C.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply a thin layer to both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply a thin coating to all surfaces that will be in contact.