Jet-Lube Nikal Anti-Seize Compound contains pure nickel flake dispersed in a high quality aluminium complex grease. Nikal is desgined for refineries, petrochemical plants, power generation facilities, and other harsh environments.
Service Rating: -54°C (-65°F) to 1427°C (2600°F)
NLGI Grade 2
- Designed for high temperature environments.
- Contains pure metallic nickel.
- Does not contain copper, graphite, lead, molybdenum disulfide.
- Will not contaminate catalyst beds, reaction chambers or special alloy fittings.
- Safe to use with anhydrous ammonia, acetylene and other vinyl monomers.
- Protects components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out or squeeze out of threads.
- No thinning required.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion or vibration.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Conforms to Military Specification MIL-PRF-907E
- Compatible with most metals, alloys, PVC, CPVC, nylon and plastics.
Compatible with: Ammonia, Alkalis, Carbon Dioxide, Chlorinated Water, Diluted Brine, Freon, Inert Gases, Natural Gas, Nitrogen Gas, Soaps, Sugar, Steam
- Threaded connections: Apply “root to crest” to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.