Service Rating: -30°C (-22°F) to 314°C (600°F)
NLGI Grade 2
- PTFE thickened perfluorinated polyether fluid.
- Nontoxic, nonflammable and inert to most fluorinated and high molecular weight solvents.
- Provides maximum oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
- Exceptionally high extreme pressure properties.
- Excellent electrical and radiation resistance.
- Compatible with most elastomers and plastics.
- Will not wash out in gasoline and organic solvent environments.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Cryogenic equipment, food processing equipment, high solvent environments, high vacuum environments, O-ring lubrication & protection, pneumatic systems, textile equipment.