Jet-Lube Riser Bolt Lube Anti-Seize Compound is a non-metallic, high-percentage molybdenum disulfide, anti-seize compound. Riser Bolt Lube is formulated for use over a wide temperature range. Applications range from cam lubrication, to high load applications, such as open gears and slides.
- Contains >40% Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2).
- Ideal for sub sea riser bolt applications and maintenance.
- Protects components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing, stick slip and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out or squeeze out of threads.
- No thinning required.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion or vibration.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as barium, sulfur and lead.
- Safe for marine environments.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply “root to crest” to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.