Jet-Lube Rust Guard is a water displacing rust and corrosion inhibitor designed to seal out moisture on exposed metallic surfaces.
Service Rating: -30°C (-20°F) to 138°C (280°F)
- Penetrates and displaces moisture.
- Inhibits the formation of rust and corrosion.
- Provides long term protection on all metal and alloy surfaces exposed to water, high humidity and salt spray.
- Dries to a thin, waxy, non-tacky film; will not attract dust and dirt.
- Will not dry out, harden, crack or flake off.
- Does not contain fluorinated or chlorinated compounds.
- Conforms to MIL-PRF-16173E Grades 1 and 2
Indoor or outdoor surfaces requiring a rust and corrosion inhibited protective coating. See picture below.