Jet-Lube SS-30 Anti-Seize Compound is formulated with a high percentage of pure copper flake, rust and corrosion inhibitors, and does not contain graphite. SS-30 is highly conductive and ideal for use with stainless steel components.
- Highly conductive.
- Ideal for stainless steel.
- Contains a high percentage pure metallic copper; graphite free.
- Protects components from rust, corrosion, galling, heat freezing and seizing.
- Will not harden, separate, settle out, gum up, wash out or squeeze out of threads.
- No thinning required.
- Not affected by contraction, expansion or vibration.
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Compatible with steel, iron, titanium, copper, alloys, plastics, gasket materials and packings.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply “root to crest” to fill the threads of both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply to all surfaces that will be in contact.
- Electrical connections: Apply to all contact surfaces.