Service Rating: -73°C (-100°F) to 315°C (600°F)
Thickener: Aluminium Complex
NLGI Grade 2
Friction Factor: 0.7
- High temperature, high melting point, water resistant, nonhardening, nonconductive thread sealant.
- Contains PTFE and molybdenum disulfide (MoS2).
- Seals both high precision threads and badly worn threads.
- Formulated to aid in the make up of large diameter casing.
- Fortified with rust, corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
- Certified BTEX free (report available upon request).
- Recommended for use with fiberglass tubing, casing and line pipe threads.
- Use with pipelines carrying oils, solvents, gases (except oxygen), acids alkalis and steam.
- Any threaded connection where H2S and salt water are present.
- Ideal for nonprecision, loose and worn threads.
- Use were threads are subjected to vibration, surge, pressure and temperature fluctuations.