Jet-Lube V-2 Tread Sealant is an environmentally safe, high performance, soft setting thread sealant for use with potable water and gas applications. Jet-Lube V-2 is water-resistant, nonstaining and low odour. The soft set formulation allows for immediate pressurization.
Service Rating: -56°C (-65°F) to 260°C (500°F)
- Nonpetroleum based, nonhardening, nonstaining, nonflammable, water resistant tubing thread sealant compound.
- Metal free, nontoxic and environmentally safe.
- Contains PTFE and natural fillers for tighter joint makeup and increase thread lubrication.
- Approved for use with potable water.
- Allows for immediate pressurization of liquids and gases.
- Compatible with steel, aluminium, brass, copper, iron, polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass and PVC.
- NSF Registered P-1.
- Conforms to Military Specifications MIL-TT-1732.
Not recommend for CPVC or ABS tubing.
Use Jet-Lube TFW for these applications.