Service Rating: -185°C (-300°F) to 400°C (750°F)
- Provides a tough, durable and flexible thin zinc coating.
- Bonds electrochemically with iron and steel to protect against rust and corrosion.
- Contains 95% pure zinc.
- Air cures at room temperature in 4-6 hours.
- Repairs galvanized surfaces damaged by cutting or welding.
- Contains no ozone-depleting substances.
- Can be painted.
- Conforms to Military Specifications MIL-P-46105, MIL-P-12035 and DOD-P-21035A.
- Use on welded joints and any iron or steel surface requiring a rust and corrosion resistant permanent coating.
- Guard rails, bridges, fencing, storage tanks, pipe lines, TV towers, metal buildings, heavy equipment, heat ducts, marine and off shore equipment.