Jet-Lube Zinc Dust Petrolatum Anti-Seize is designed to prevent seizing during assembly and disassembly of components fabricated from aluminium and its alloys. Zinc Dust Petrolatum Anti-Seize will also provide corrosion protection to metal surfaces.
Service Rating: -54°C (-65°F) to 420°C (788°F)
NLGI Grade 2
- Contains 40% pure zinc.
- Prevents galvanic corrosion.
- Prevents seizing during the assembly or disassembly of aluminium and aluminium alloy components.
- Conforms to Military Specification CID A-A-59313 (formerly MIL-T-22361 (WEP))
- Free of environmentally undesirable metals such as sulfur and lead.
- Conductive: For increased conductivity, see Jet-Lube SS-30 or Jet-Lube Silver Plus.
How to use:
- Threaded connections: Apply a thin layer to both components to be assembled.
- Flat surfaces: Apply a thin coating to all surfaces that will be in contact.